• 454 g (1 lb) semi- boneless chicken breast without skin
• 30 ml (2 tbsp. ) Butter
• 15 ml (1 tbsp. ) Lemon juice , fresh
• 45 ml (3 tbsp. ) Of whole wheat flour
• 500 ml (2 cups) milk 1 % M.G.
• 5 ml (1 tsp. ) Tarragon , dried
• 0.6 ml ( 1/8 tsp. ) Nutmeg
• 1.25 ml ( 1/4 tsp. ) Salt
• 2.5 (1/2 tsp. ) Ml black pepper , freshly ground
• 250 ml (1 cup ) shredded part-skim mozzarella
• 1 L (4 cups) of broccoli
• 250 ml (1 cup) brown short grain rice
• 15 ml (1 tbsp. ) Sesame seeds
• 60 ml (1/ 4 cup) chopped pecans
• (1/2 tsp. ) 2.5 ml of paprika
1. Cut into small cubes 1 " the boneless skinless chicken . Melt margarine over medium heat in a frying pan with nonstick finish . Sauté the chicken until browned. Reset chicken from the pan , sprinkle with fresh lemon juice and set aside.
2 Whisk the flour into the pan juices; cook and stir for 2 minutes to brown the flour. Add milk slowly , whisking constantly until the mixture is smooth and thickened ( ie d. , Coats the back of a spoon ) . Remove from heat ; stir in tarragon, nutmeg, salt , pepper and half the grated cheese.
3 . Cut the ends of the stems of fresh broccoli. Blanch quickly in boiling unsalted water until tender but crisp.
4. Preparing round brown rice according to package directions in unsalted water. Pecans and sesame seeds can be added to the top of the cooking time .
5 Coat a baking dish with 2.5 L ( 10 cups ) Rectangular oil spray . . Cover bottom of dish with rice cooked with nuts , then place the stems of broccoli, cooked chicken, sauce and remaining grated cheese. Sprinkle with paprika.
6 . Bake uncovered in a preheated oven at 180 º C (350 º F) for 45 to 60 minutes until it is bubbly and cheese is browned.
Preparation time: 20 min
Cooking time: 75 min
Makes: 6 servings
* This modern pot definitely takes his place at the table. Rice , pecans and sesame seeds are excellent partners broccoli, cheese and chicken.
Boneless Chicken and broccoli with rice walnut sofa
Per serving of 275 g
Protein 30 g
Fat 13 g
6 g saturated fat
38 g carbohydrates
5 g fiber
Sugar 5 g
70 mg cholesterol
Sodium 310 mg
Per serving of 275 g
Vitamin A 35
Vitamin C 80
Vitamin B6 32
Vitamin B12 40
visite Boneless Chicken Recipes